Photography: Child Lead Poisoning: MAST_LEAD_06

George Abek, 11, brother of 2-year-old Sunday Abek, stands on the porch of his family’s apartment in Manchester, NH, on the day of his sister's funeral. Sunday Abek died of lead poisoning from ingesting peeling paint from the same porch.

George Abek, 11, brother of 2-year-old Sunday Abek, stands on the porch of his family’s apartment in Manchester, NH, on the day of his sister's funeral. Sunday Abek died of lead poisoning from ingesting peeling paint from the same porch.